Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Freckle-Faced Cutie-Pies!

Eep! I know I had no plans to take any commissions until after Blythecon, but I'd been planning on customizing a Simply Vanilla into a cute little freckle-faced girl on my own, so when I got a request from the lovely Lisa (greybird1881) to transform her stock Vanilla in just such a way, I couldn't keep myself away.  I got an extra bonus in that I also got to transform her darling sister, a stock Birdie Blue, any way I liked!  I especially LOVED doing the carving on these girls :)  I'm very happy to introduce you to Story and Maggie.  I hope you enjoy the few pictures I was able to snap of the girls before I sent them back home the evening they were complete :)

Sweet, sassy Story:


and the mischievous miss Maggie:


Here they are in an attempt to get a bit of natural light and a little nap out on the patio before Maggie got her lips glossed and they got boxed up to head home :)


Maggie got a little extra sun!  :D  I just couldn't resist giving her freckled cuteness a little extra rosiness :)  
I hope you love them as much as I do!

xoxo
Phillaine


4 comments:

  1. They are both really cute...hard to say which I like best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't decide either, they're so different. I love Story's pout, but if you'd see Maggie in person, she's a charmer :) I love dolls, can you tell?

      Delete
  2. I love freckles! I have one freckled girl too ;) But she's pullip.
    Love your girls, thet're cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OO- I've never seen a freckle-faced Pullip, do you have a flickr account? My next girl's getting freckles, too-- I'm just loving them right now :) Maybe the Vegas sun is getting to me ;)

      Delete