Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dabiniere Violette (custom Punkaholic People RBL)

I'd been wanting to make a custom mohair girl for myself for a very long time, and since Amelia was my first Blythe and I absolutely LOVE her complexion, I decided to get another punkaholic as my base for this girl. It was pretty darned cute seeing them as twins, but I was thrilled to see this girl's transformation as well!
I partnered with the lovely Sadi (sadifairy) who did the work on her reroot, and ended up specially customizing this girl for a dear friend instead of myself.
Her new mama named her Dabiniere Violette :D Very sweet for a sweet girl, and I know she's loved very much!

Here are some photos of her transformation:

Amelia's twin arrives (Amelia's on the left, of course):


Showing off her new pulls after her "sleep-eye" surgery (and gaze correct):


Here she is after getting her new hairs, with the first of the 3 sets of handpainted eyechips I created especially for her:


And with each of the other two sets:



And finally, with some special lush lashes I added and some lid art I created with pastels, acrylic, and watercolor pencil:


And there's miss Dabiniere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment