Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween from Marjorie Stewart-Baxter (and me)

I'd been waiting to post photos of my latest ADG custom until she had an official name. And it's the best name for her EVER :D I'm very excited that this spooky lovely girl made it home to her fantastic new mom in time for Halloween. Here she is now, followed by some photos of her transformation.

Happy Halloween, everybody!!


Marjorie started out as a NRFB Roaring Red:
Red's arrival

Another Halloweeny photo for you, here she is all scalped, sandmatted, and carved, and waiting for her EBL body, having hijacked one in the meantime:
Red hijacks a body DDW 5/52

Here's a closeup of her carving and makeup:
Peek!

And some photos of her at her new home, courtesy of MJ--thanks for letting me post them here!






Thanks for reading, I'll be featuring a purple mohaired girl and a super-special surprise gal in the next 2 months, I hope you'll enjoy them as well.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

♥Phillaine

No comments:

Post a Comment