Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Heads Home on a Tuesday :D

Well, miss Tuesday Extreme is all finished and heading home today!

Here's a recap of what she looked like when she arrived:
Tuesday Extreme

In process:

after her faceup and tattoo :)
Tuesday ventures outside pt. 1

after her haircut :)
Tuesday's new look :)

And what she looks like now:
Tuesday in process
My last day with Tuesday
ready to wrap!

(that last one obviously has the contrast kicked up just for fun)

It's been wonderful having the opportunity to transform this doll-- she's got such great personality. She can be edgy and dark, but sweet and innocent also, almost all at the same time. I've loved working on her.

Taking a break from customizing now until June, when the winners of the Custom Dream Blythe Contest will be chosen! There's still time to enter if you haven't!:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/customdreamblythecontest/

Thanks for reading, and as always I appreciate any and all feedback. Take care!

5 comments:

  1. She is precious. Great face up. She looks like a completely different doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job! Hard to believe she's the same doll. She reminds me of Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much--I really love this girl and it means a lot to me that you appreciate her transformation! Dollybird--I love Lydia and actually have plans on making a Lydia custom, that is a great compliment to me! Her mom wanted a "Burtonesque" look to her, and I'm glad that comes across :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that teeny spider on her shoulder :D Now Nina wants one too! Super girl transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) I love it, too-- it got my girls thinking about tattoos... LOL

    ReplyDelete